Do you find it difficult how to make an egg sandwich at home? Well, making an egg sandwich is no more difficult now. In this article, we are going to share some delicious recipes from popular chefs that will help you to make a tasty egg sandwich at home.
Bobby Flay Excellent Egg Sandwich:
I am sharing the best recipe of Bobby Flay! You can use any bread or cheese; you want to make a quick and easy breakfast. Serve with fruit and juice and milk for a hearty breakfast.”
• 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
• Two tablespoons Dijon noise
• One tablespoon white wine vinegar
• One heaping tablespoon smoked Spanish paprika
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Two green onions (pale green part), thinly sliced
• 1 cup diced celery
• Three tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
• Eight hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
• Three tablespoons olive oil
• Eight slices whole grain or whole wheat bread
• ½ small onion, thinly sliced
• Parsley leaves, for garnish* (optional)
1. In a large bowl, whip mayonnaise, dijon noise, white wine vinegar, and paprika.
2. Add the green onion, parsley, celery and eggs to the mayonnaise mixture and gently fold to combine; spice with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Brush the bread on both sides with some oil and grill on a grill or grill pan until lightly golden brown or place on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 45 seconds per side.
4. Divide the egg salad among the eight slices of bread, top with slices of onion and a few parsley leaves.
Fried Egg and Avocado Sandwich by Paula Deen:
Here is another fine recipe on“How to make an egg sandwich” by Paula Deen, especially for breakfast meals this is classic recipe fried egg and avocado sandwich.
• Four slices of bacon
• Two tablespoons butter, room temperature
• Four slices of white bread, toasted
• 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
• One teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
• One teaspoon chives, minced
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• Two large eggs
• Four slices of tomato
• 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
In a small pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Drain oil from pan, reserving one tablespoon.
Spread on each side of the bread. Place four slices of bread, buttered side down, in a frying pan over medium heat.
Flip the bread and brown the other side. Remove to serving plate.
In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, parsley, and green onions together. Add salt and pepper. Spread one side of each slice toast.
In the same frying pan, fry the eggs in the reserved bacon grease more medium-low heat. Crack the egg yolks and turn over. Set each egg on top of two pieces of toast. Wrap each egg with two slices of bacon, two slices of tomato and two slices of avocado. On top place another piece of toast and serve immediately.
How to make an Egg Sandwich by Thomas Keller
“How to make a simple egg sandwich “with cheese? Let’s give details to you how to make this sandwich with eggs by Thomas Keller. This recipe is very delicious and healthy. You will love to make this recipe.
• Four thick slices of bacon
• Monterey Jack cheese
• Two thick slices of white bread
• Four vine-ripened tomato slices
• Two butter lettuce
• 2 eggs
How to make this recipe:
In a small pan cook the bacon over moderate heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Toast the bread and Spread one piece with mayonnaise. Top with bacon (make sure you line it up properly!) Add tomatoes, salt. Apply a layer of cheese on the other piece of bread and toast until melted.
Frying eggs in oil. Do not overcook – the yolk should be runny.
Slide runny yolk eggs on tomato. Top with lettuce leaves. Close the sandwich with hot cheesy toast, cheese side down.
Slice into two pieces with a sharp knife and Eat immediately.
Perfect egg mayonnaise sandwich in Felicity Cloake:
“How to make an Egg mayo sandwich”
I am giving easy steps to make these sandwiches.These sandwiches can be used for dinner, parties, and lunch.
• 4 eggs
• Three tablespoons mayonnaise
• One teaspoon Dijon mustard
• One tablespoon chopped green onions
• Two radishes, finely chopped (optional)
• Four tablespoons of watercress
• Four slices of soft white bread
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and just cover with cold water. Cover the pan and bring to a boil, then immediately remove the lid and turn the heat down so that the surface barely shudder. Cook for six minutes.
Drain and cool the eggs under running water or in a large bowl with cold water until cool to the touch. Roll on a hard surface and roll to remove shell, and then squidge between the fingers in a bowl or use a fork to mash eggs. Whip in mayonnaise and mustard, then season to taste. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator.
Mix in the chopped green onion and radish in use, then divide the mixture between two slices of bread. Top with egg mixture, then the remaining bread. Cut into to pieces with a sharp knife and serve.