Eggs are one of the superfoods we consume in our regular diet. Have you are ever tried boiled egg sandwich? Boiled egg sandwich is high nutritional food that you can prepare easily at home according to your taste. Eggs have a high nutritional rate, and its intake leads an individual to a healthier life. As the world stands today, it is impossible to meet the requirements of nutritional intake in a day.
Do you know a single large boiled egg contains:
• Vitamin A: 6% of the RDA
• Vitamin B5: 7% of the RDA
• Folate: 5% of the RDA
• Vitamin B12: 9% of the RDA
• Phosphorus: 9% of the RDA
• Vitamin B2: 15% of the RDA
• Selenium: 22% of the RDA
• Egg also contains rich amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Zinc, and Calcium.
Eggs also contain various other traces of nutrients that are important for one’s health. It has good cholesterol in it which is essential for the body, apart from it eggs contain choline a very important nutrient that most people do not get enough of. The majority of the people are unaware of this very nutrient being important to us. Yet, it is an exceptionally important material and is often grouped with the B vitamins. Choline is used to build cell membranes and has a role in producing signaling molecules in the brain, along with various other functions. Whole eggs are an ideal source of choline. An egg contains more than 100 mg of this very important nutrient.
The egg turns LDL Cholesterol from small, dense to large, associated to reduce the risk of heart disease. LDL cholesterol is mostly known as the “bad” cholesterol. Eggs contain lutein and zeaxanthin that has major benefits for eye health. Eggs are rich in high-quality protein, with all the important amino acids in the right ratio. Proteins are the prime building blocks of the human body. They’re used to make all sorts of tissues and molecules that serve both structural and functional purposes. Getting proper protein in the diet is very crucial for proper health.
If consumption of an egg alone is difficult, there are many ways to have innovative yet delicious recipes for it. Boiled Egg Sandwich is a very simple yet mouth watering recipe.
6 hard boiled eggs
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon relish
1. Delicately chop boiled eggs.
2. Blend in mayo 1 tablespoon at a time, so not to add too much.
3. Fuse In mustard, relish, and pepper.
4. Set egg salad mixture on bread (toasted is good as well), also good on rolls for finger foods.
5. Top sandwich with lettuce.
Egg White Sandwich
6 hard boiled eggs
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon black pepper
A pinch of thyme powder
1. Separate the whites of the egg and finely chop the egg whites
2. Mix in mayonnaise
3. Add spices
4. Serve with Italian bread
Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Eggs are gently seasoned and cooked for few seconds, so they are soft and go really well with toast.
One medium onion, diced small
One Tbsp olive oil or cooking butter
1/2 tsp Sriracha or any hot sauce
Rock salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 slices brown bread
1/2 tsp oregano/fresh basil leaves
1 pod garlic
1/2 tsp mustard sauce
1. Heat the pan till it turns hot. Now put butter in till it melts. Add the diced onions and fry till they turn golden brown and crisp.
2. Add peppers, salt, and mix.
3. Break the eggs and let the bottom turn crisp. Now, add the sriracha, mustard, and oregano over it.
4. Turn off the gas, scramble the eggs and take them off the heat.
5. Rub some garlic over the bread, spread some butter and heat it in the pan. Serve with bread.
Egg Boiled Sandwich with Mayo
Two hard boiled eggs
Two slices multigrain bread, make sure it is soft and sliced off the edges.
Dil leaves, basil, mint, chives – Any kind of fresh herbs you can find.
One tablespoon mayonnaise, store-bought or homemade
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1. Boil the eggs for 9-10 minutes by dunking them in hot water and lot letting the water boil with the eggs in them
2. Place them in cool water, so it’s easy to peel off the shell.
3. Mash it with a spoon and add the mayonnaise and mustard to it.
4. Put it on toast and dress it with all the herbs you’ve got and serve.
Eggs & Smoked Salmon Sandwich Recipe
Delicious and lightly smoked salmon with eggs and avocado give you the sense of a complete and well-balanced meal.
Twp tablespoons milk
Smoked salmonSalt + pepper +Cajun seasoning
Tobasco + Mustard
Two slices bread
1. Heat the pan and pour 2-3 drops of cooking oil or butter on it.
2. While the pan is heating up, whisk the eggs with milk till you can see the egg white kind of froth towards the top.
3. Pour them into the pan. Now add some salt and pepper on it and scramble for 2-3 minutes and then turn off the heat.
4. Now toast the bread and spread some butter on it. Stack the eggs, salmon, olives and avocado. Sprinkle some freshly ground pepper over it and done.