Four Delicious Fried Egg Sandwich Recipes
HEALTHY FREEZER FRIENDLY BREAKFAST SANDWICHES
Fried egg sandwich such as healthy freezing friendly breakfast sandwiches can make your whole day friendly. Wheat English muffins, fresh farm eggs, and homemade turkey sausage makes it the ultimate sandwich for breakfast.
• Six whole wheat English muffins
• Six Eggs
• One lb. Ground turkey
• One teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper
• One teaspoon sage
• One teaspoon thyme
• ¼ teaspoon rosemary
• ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
• Six slices Vermont cheddar cheese (optional)
- English muffin: set broiler high. Lightly toast the English muffin.
- Eggs: Cooking Spray (I use olive oil) to grease the pan out lightly. Omelet, until the egg yolk is no longer runny.
- SAUSAGE: Mix ground turkey, sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a bowl, mix well. Shape meat mixture into patties that are about the size of your English muffins. Put in a preheated frying pan over medium heat and cook till no longer pink middle. Around 5 minutes each side.
- Assembling: Sandwich assembles. English muffin bottom put fried egg, sausage, then cheese (optional), and English muffin on top).
- STORAGE / Culinary DIRECTIONS: Allow sandwiches to cool completely. Wrap each single sandwich in plastic wrapper and store in the freezer. Cook frozen sandwich wrap paper towel and microwave until heated through, around 1 to 2 minutes depending on microwave power or a place in the oven at 350 degrees until it is completely thawed and melted cheese, around 8 to 12 minutes.
GUACAMOLE BREAKFAST SANDWICH
Fried Egg Sandwich is an absolute must to have a breakfast sandwich. Crispy, buttery bread with eggs, guacamole, bacon, and cheese.
• Eight slices bacon
• Four large eggs
• Salt to taste
• black pepper freshly ground, to taste
• Four slices American cheese
• Four tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
• Eight slices sourdough bread
• One cup guacamole
- Put a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook until brown and crispy, turning once around 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess oil; keeping one tablespoon in the pan. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add oil in the frying pan cook eggs till white is not set, but the yolk is still liquid almost 2 to 3 minutes; Add salt and pepper to taste. Put a slice of cheese over each egg in the last 30 seconds of cooking time; separately.
- Spread butter on each slice of bread with a butter knife. Place the bread in the pan and toast, not turning once, until golden brown, around 2 to 3 minutes.
- For assembling the sandwich, Put four pieces of bread on the working surface. Apply guacamole, sprinkle with bacon, cheese, eggs and another slice of bread and serve a hot sandwich.
Cali-Style Fried Egg Sandwich
Fried Egg Sandwich Cali-Style is a healthy, creamy and colorful sandwich, start with a ripe avocado. The preferred California, avocado ready for use only after the skin is from green to black, and it is produced by gentle pressure.
Take the butter out of the fridge before sliced red onions and tomatoes, so it has time to soften. And choose hearty, crusty Italian bread.
For the avocado mixture:
• 1/2 cup ripe avocado, peeled, seeded
• Two tablespoons red onion, chopped
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
For the sandwich:
• Four tablespoons Land O Lakes butter softened
• Four large eggs
• Eight slices of Italian bread
• Eight thin slices of tomato
• Four slices Land O Lakes Deli Provolone cheese
- Mix avocado, onions, pepper and salt in a small bowl. Mash with a fork and mix well and set aside.
- Melt one teaspoon of butter in a frying pan over medium heat, until sizzling.
- Two eggs into the pot, with a spatula to break the egg yolk. Cook till it is set 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the eggs over and continue to cook until the eggs are cooked done. Remove eggs from the pan; cover to retain heat.
- Repeat with one teaspoon of butter and the cook remaining two eggs.
- Assemble each sandwich, spread one tablespoon of the mixture on one side of each avocado slice of bread. One slice of bread spread out, put fried egg, two slices of tomatoes and one slice of cheese. Place one slice of bread, spread side down, over the cheese.
- In the same pan add one teaspoon butter and place two sandwiches and cook over medium heat, cook both sides of sandwich golden brown about 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Repeat this procedure remaining two sandwiches and serve immediately.
BACON AND EGGS CROISSANT SANDWICH
Fried egg sandwich is “to do it in a hurry,” an energetic breakfast. Full of protein and high energy content, this tasty sandwich will stay with you in the best way, throughout your busy morning.
• One strip Bacon
• One egg
• One croissant
• One Tablespoon coconut oil
- Cut a strip of bacon in half and cook bacon until crisp (to taste) over the medium heat in a covered pan.
- Make an egg over easy with a liquid yolk as follows:
- Place a single 6 to inch pan on medium low heat and melt the coconut oil
- Break the egg into the pan carefully, so you do not break the yolk.
- Add a tablespoon of water in a pan and cover.
- Cook until the egg white is hard, egg yolk should be runny.
- Cut croissant and lightly fry it.
- Collect croissant, laying each half open on a plate.
- Layer the two half strips of bacon on a croissant.
- Put cooked egg gently on the bacon. Top with a croissant tops.
- Serve with a knife and fork or eat with your hands over the plate to catch drips.